Sςợイイїⅇ ℒⅇїgн Ðεcкαяd

   Scottie is one of those people that you meet, and instantly get a feeling that this person is something special. Her talent, calm demeanor, kind and professional personality are some of the many aspects that those that know her have come to cherish. She is very versatile. Her ability to transform but keep her individuality is what makes Scottie a mainstay behind and in front of the lens.

 


  


 In Her Own Words...

 I started doing photography about five years ago in Second Life as a way to relax and as a form of therapy. My focus was on creating something that was as realistic as possible, fun, and in the case of most of my work, erotic. As time went on, I started to venture out to different photography sims and met some amazing friends along the way. I vividly remember meeting my mentor and dear friend, Damien, who was the first to ask me if I'd like to model. I honestly thought he was talking to someone else.

At first, I didn't take modeling seriously because I didn't think I fit in and wasn't sure what it entailed. With the help of friends, fellow models, and photographers, I have discovered modeling is something I absolutely love doing! I love the idea of putting together outfits, scenes, working with fun, erotic, and taboo poses, changing my "look" to fit a scene or particular idea the photographer may have in mind. Over time, I have worked to make myself as unique as possible, from my freckles, shape, to skin tone. I've also dabbled some in creating my own poses to recreate the image from my mind more vividly on screen.

I began modeling for Attention Magazine in September 2018 and have expanded from there faster than I had expected. I have had the honor of modeling for some of the most amazing photographers within SL who have been such a huge support as I work to further my modeling "career", and develop my skill as a photographer as well.

I have been featured in Attention Magazine, a featured model for Forbidden Fruit, Inc, featured artist for Sexiest Artists & Stars, and most recently had the privilege of being a guest photographer for Forbidden Fruit Inc June Gala and model for Attention Magazine's Swimsuit Edition 2019. I have learned so much and continue to do so every day and love to share what I have learned with others.

What are my future plans? To continue doing what I love; be in front of and behind the camera. I'm here to have fun and enjoy what SL has to offer. I hope that my art puts a smile on some ones face at least once a day. If I can do that, then I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment